STAY AWAY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS. RELEASE YOUR CARD INFORMATION TO THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK! I'M A VICTIM. INSTEAD OF CHARGING $19 A MONTH LIKE THEY CLAIM, I GOT A BILL FROM POWERSPORT SUPERSTORE ($178), REDBOX DVDRESERVATION ($1.63) AND ETSY.COM($178) IMMEDIATELY AFTER RELEASING THIS INFORMATION TO THEM.

I SWITCHED FROM PTEL BECAUSE THEY ARE WINDING UP THEIR OPERATIONS, SO THEY SENT OUT SMS TO SWITCH ULTRA AND SOME OTHER RECOMMENDED NETWORKS. THEY PROMISED WE WOULD GET $10 DISCOUNT WHEN WE SWITCH.

I DID SWITCH AND CALLED TO CLAIM THE DISCOUNT, AND ALAS THE OTHER GUY ON THE PHONE WITH ASIAN ACCENT RETORTED: " WHO TOLD YOU WE'RE GIVING OUT $10?" I WENT BALLISTIC ON HIM, I WAS SO PEEVED THAT I WAS YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE.

SO I CALLED AGAIN TO GET THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR PORTING TO OTHER NETWORK. WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED A CALL AGAIN WITH A PROMISE TO FULFILL THE DISCOUNT, I GAVE ALL MY CARD INFORMATION AGAIN, AND IMMEDIATELY I WAS BILLED AS ATTACHED.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ultra mobile billing department. Ultra Mobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ultra mobile billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ultra Mobile.

Had an Experience with Ultra Mobile?

Comments

100% right.I got a call to receive $5 applied to my $19 a month plan 2 days after retrieving my user ID and password from Ultra to port to other network.

Here's the thing: the scammer has all my information, including the last 4 digits of my credit card, but he needs me to provide the first 12 digits, zip code and the 3 digits cvv code on the back of my card.

I played along and I gave the wrong last 4 digits and he knew right away!

If I hadn't read this complaint I would've fell victim to this scam.

It's sorta like a parting gift to customers trying to port to other networks.Horrible network.